Do you ever feel like you’re constantly working in your business, but your revenue isn’t matching your hard work? Well, you’re not alone. I’ve been there too, and it’s not the vision of entrepreneurship I had in mind.
In this episode, we share with you our strategies for using your brick-and-mortar business as a platform to additional revenue streams. When we realized our physical storefront was the door to opportunity was when we really started to see our revenue increase.
And the best part is, these strategies made a big difference in our revenue, but not in our time and energy. That’s right, implementing them will help you to regain control of your life and create a sustainable business that thrives without constantly overextending yourself.
If you’ve ever felt like your business is running you instead of the other way around, this episode is a must-listen. It’s time to reclaim ownership of your time and create a business that allows you the freedom to live life on your terms. So grab your earbuds, find a cozy spot, and press play on this episode right now.
To give you a sneak peek, here are some key highlights from the episode:
- How to use an online store to create a hybrid model and grow your business beyond your local community.
- The potential of a subscription box or membership program.
- How to utilize your expertise to teach in-person or virtual classes.
- The power of wholesaling your product or supplies.
- Utilizing your space to add product or services with a revenue share model.
- Grow without the upfront overhead through franchising your business.
- Offer 1×1 consulting to share your expertise.
- How we doubled our revenue by adding in a service to our product-based business
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today. We don’t want you to miss out on valuable information that can help you grow your business. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra nice today, we would be really grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast and they’re also fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode: