As the leaves fall and that unmistakable scent of pumpkin spice wafts through the air, there’s an electrifying buzz building up, and we’re here to spill the beans—Black Friday is strutting its stuff down the runway, and we’re ready to unleash the retail fireworks!
We’re getting all revved up for our most thrilling season of the year, and guess what? We’ve got a mind-blowing treat for you. In this juicy episode, we are sharing with you our Black Friday best practices including the exact sales we used to have some of the best sales days of all time.
Why should your small business prioritize Black Friday?
Now, you might be thinking, “Black Friday is only for big box retailers, JoJo!” Well, we are living proof that Black Friday is just a much for small businesses as those big box stores — It’s a day you do not want to miss out on.
For small brick-and-mortar shops like yours, Black Friday is like that dazzling opening act that sets the stage for a whirlwind holiday season of commerce, commerce, and more commerce. It’s the magical rollercoaster ride that’ll leave your head spinning (in a good way)!
But why is acing Black Friday so important? Here’s the scoop:
1. Cha-Ching Alert: Black Friday is the day when wallets unzip with gusto. A blockbuster Black Friday can supercharge your revenue and send you dancing into the holiday season with pockets full of cash.
2. Customer Avalanche: Black Friday is the sirens’ call for shoppers. Craftily designed deals and promotions can introduce your shop to a cavalcade of new customers who might just stick around for the long haul.
3. Build Fanatics: For your loyal patrons, a stellar Black Friday experience can turn them into lifelong fans. It’s your way of saying, “We adore your loyalty, and here’s a little something to show it!”
But if I’m being honest, you have to prepare for your Black Friday sale. Otherwise, you might be left standing in your business with crickets. In this episode, we are going to share our best kept secrets to how to prepare for a successful Black Friday sale including what type of sale to do, how to market your sale, and things to consider to boost your sale efforts. We’re handing you the keys to retail greatness.
We’re sharing our own Black Friday tales of triumph, so grab your earbuds and a pumpkin spice latte and tune in!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Free Download: 75 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Business
- Enroll in Brick N’ Mortar Academy
- Tap Mango: Our Preferred Customer Rewards Platform
- Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today. We don’t want you to miss out on valuable information that can help you grow your business. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra nice today, we would be really grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast and they’re also fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!